Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

My new website is finally up!

It’s my Bible Devotional website… home for my Podcast “Coffee, the Bible, and Paige!”

“Coffee ,the Bible, and Paige!”

Blessings!

Now to get back to learning that new tune Ben wrote for his daughter.
Mr G

12 Likes

Great picture of the cabin on your new webpage @Mr_G

2 Likes

Great website with a great teacher!!

2 Likes

Man, for a bit I thought this was going to be @BanjoBen announcing the fabled BanjoBenClark.com v3. I guess not…

3 Likes

@Mr_G, website (design) looks really nice! And beautiful cabin picture!

2 Likes

@Mr_G That is a REALLY nice looking website. I’ve designed a lot of websites and I really admire the look of yours. Great job!

4 Likes

@Mr_G, watched/listened to a couple of videos/podcasts… And I understand you do not claim to be a preacher/teacher of gospel, rather you do your daily devotions, and try to reason well, that’s good!

Now it is interesting you take the position “salvation is a process”! I wonder if today’s churches’ views have changed ever since I opined on this. I have also discussed salvation as a process briefly with @Michael_Mark and with a few others right here on this forum. Please check out this link Heartbreaking - General chit chat - Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

You then also say, “salvation is permanent” and try to reconcile with “once saved always saved” position making “salvation as a process” a thing only of academic interest. So, here is something for you to think about… Paul in Philippians 3:13 says, “Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended:

While you can do your own meditation, I’ll add a bit more for others from Philippians 3.

Apprehended what?
The prize for the high (heavenly) calling of God in Christ Jesus. (This prize is the result of completing the salvation.)

When do you apprehend the prize?
When you reach the mark, which is end of faith or completing of salvation.

What do you need to do to apprehend the prize?
You need to attain the knowledge of Christ Jesus (definitely does not come through the fake/lost churches preaching/teaching). I have spoken a message (in a small congregation) titled “Knowledge is Confirming” as you will be left with only 2 choices as and when you gain the knowledge - either a willingness to adhere or to reject and rebel.

How do you attain the knowledge of Christ Jesus?
When you be prepared to count things considered as profit as loss, and to become part and to listen to the preachings/teachings (Ephesians 4:11-14) of the true church! :slight_smile:

Here we go :worried:

8 Likes

Not to worry.

1 Like

Thank you.

2 Likes

I wish I could take credit… but the very thought of designing a website makes me break out in hives. So I contracted that part out. Thank you for your kind words. I can always count on your encouragement.

7 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

I am so, so very thankful for you @Mr_G, and congrats on the beautiful site!

@LorenDB, I’ll have you know that me and @Michael_Mark are working weekly on the behemoth of a site that is v3 :flushed:

6 Likes

I was just thinking. How close are WE to launching version 3 or is it version 4?

I still think this was your best logo @BanjoBen

banjobenlogo1

3 Likes

That means a great deal to me, BB… thank you!
Mr g

2 Likes

Something I heard lately… Please YouTube search “kick or receive crossroads” and check out for yourselves!