Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

My Christmas Video for 2020

Now that is right, double bagging is the sign of a good meal!

Knew a guy years in the Air Force who went vegan but still loved the Chips (Potato Fries) from the local Kebab shop. They tasted so good because they were cooked in Animal Lard. :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Congratulations, you’ve played us like a fiddle (sloppily :joy::joy:)

2 Likes

Well, technically chips are a vegetable! And if we’re eating chips, do we really care what they’re cooked in?!?!

"Yes Mom, I did eat all my vegetables… those Lay’s Barbecue chips are terrific! Tomorrow can I have corn? Fritos or Doritos will do just fine… Gee, thanks Mom, you’re the best!!!

3 Likes

Ha minor details. I forgot he came from down there. Redemption for sure.

Banjo Ben, I’m not sure all these foreigners( non-Texans) understand how strong Texas Pride is… lol.

1 Like

A Vegan should care that its cooked in Animal fats

I know when I lived in San Antonio I could hear the guy doing the Alamo speech from the City Limits. If I didn’t know who Antonio López de Santa Anna was before I lived there I certainly did by the end of Day 1, :wink:

Great place Texas and not visited enough!

1 Like

“Depends on your classification. Potatoes are actually tubers (or root crops) and although they are botanically classified as vegetables, nutritionally they are classified as super-carbohydrates. So, since your statement is to do with eating rather than botany then potato chips are carbs not veggies.” :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Feel this could run oh what have I done LOL:joy:

Happy Christmas, Bro! You’ve grown “down” to be like a child, I like that! :slight_smile:

Well scripted with so many messages!

Poor bro was discarded too at the city gates. :wink:

I love this video @BanjoBen!!:rofl::banjo:

2 Likes

Some of you are taking this way too seriously…

4 Likes

Ben,
Loved the video! My wife has offered to cut/carve a pick with BB in the middle in my hair in honor of your efforts, maybe I’ll take her up on that when Cabin Camp gets a little closer…

4 Likes

Really funny! I have to ask (1) if the Chick-fil-A food ever got eaten, and (2) hope there wasn’t a peppermint milkshake in those bags. Your video editing skills are impressive! :grin:

8 Likes

Thanks!

Absolutely, we gobbled it down. And no milkshake…this time :wink:

8 Likes

must say, i really like your truck. Just wish it was deleted and tuned…

2 Likes

One day!..after the warranty is finished :wink:

2 Likes

Can’t wait!! Hope it will be good!

Have mercy!

4 Likes