Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

More pickin with Gunnar

Nicely done, fellas!

1 Like

That was great! You guys must have all had a blast at banjo camp. :+1:

1 Like

That was fun! Despite missing the last half of dueling banjos :joy::scream: @Jono, this wasn’t at camp… we made it safely to Paris. I’ll miss jamming with you @Mark_Rocka

4 Likes

Have fun in Paris! I imagine there aren’t many bluegrass pickers around you, but then again, there are probably at least as many as there was here in Texas. :laughing:

1 Like

Actually, we aren’t staying in Paris, we’re staying in a small French village in the countryside. And no, there’s not any BG pickers here

2 Likes

Some great vids guy’s

2 Likes

Awesome @Mark_Rocka @Dragonslayer

1 Like

Oh that’s fantastic guys. You sound pretty good together. It’s great to hear you playing a real banjo Gunnar (@Dragonslayer) . Hope to hear more from you. Safe travels to you and your family.

@Mark_Rocka, good on ya for seeing them off.

4 Likes

This makes me so happy to see!

4 Likes

Thanks y’all!

1 Like

Great job, guys!! I really enjoy hearing you play!

3 Likes

Looks like so much fun! Thanks guys!

3 Likes

Wow… the last one was a very nice imitation… of the video posted by sometime ago by someone?? Thoroughly enjoyed it!!

2 Likes

I’ve played it like that for a while (usually more cleanly) I played it with my brother two years ago at Thanksgiving, and I thought I had uploaded that, but just checked, and I didn’t, so I don’t know. It was totally fun!

1 Like

Fun times for sure! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Man, I can’t believe I am just now finding this. That was great guys!!! So much fun when you can actually meet up with folks ya meet on here, I;m sure!!

3 Likes

It is a lot of fun. I just need to learn more songs. Gunnar has probably learned 4 times the lessons here as me, if not more. I couldn’t hang. :laughing:

2 Likes

Looks like a fun jam…thanks for sharing @Mark_Rocka and @Dragonslayer. These videos definitely brought a smile to my face.

Up date on the original post and did realize it wasn’t that recent. Oh well, this music holds up well over time :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah it was real fun, looking forward to part two…

4 Likes

Exactly 2 months away! :flushed::astonished::exploding_head:

5 Likes