Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Montana Cabin Camp- August 2024!

Who’s coming to 4th annual Montana Cabin Camp?? Wow, it’s crazy to think this is the 4th year! We’re at the same venue as last couple years, a perfect place. August 15-17, 2024!

See the camp registration page and register yourself by CLICKING HERE!

Check out a highlight vid from last summer:

Want info/suggestions for preparation? Check out the 2024 camp song list.

3 Likes

Looking forward to coming to Montana, we just booked our Airbnb.

1 Like

I’m excited to come back to Cabin Camp in Montana this summer! I’m sure I’ll see people I met last year and can’t wait to see how much they’ve progressed.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t miss it for the world. Beautiful people, beautiful country, beautiful music!

3 Likes

Hoping to participate this year and looking into arrangements/accommodations. Is the venue for the camp actually in Big Fork or somewhere close by?

1 Like

We’re at a private residence in Big Fork itself, or just a mile north of town.

I am so looking forward to coming for guitar this year.

3 Likes

We are gonna have some fun, my friend!

2 Likes

Hello
I am coming to Montana for the Cabin Camp and am scheduling a 1/2 day fly fishing trip. The cost is $475 for a boat, which will hold 2 people. Their will be a fishing guide in every boat. No experience needed they will have all equipment and teach you what you need to know. You are required to get a Montana fishing license which will cost about $30 a person. I am looking at scheduling on Tues, Aug. 13 or Wed, Aug 14. If you think you might be interested contact me at. FYI this is something I am doing on my own and just thought I would see if anyone might be interested.
mundew@att.net

Hello Michael,

I’m considering going to the Montana camp and was interested in a B&B, Do you have a recommendation? I’d be coming from Colorado with a mandolin.

Thanks

Skip Banks

@mundew I did the same last year. Had a lot of fun floating the Flathead River in search of some rainbow trout.

We are staying in Columbia Falls in an Airbnb. It has a pool, hot tube and sauna, all things to keep my wife busy while I am at camp.

2 Likes

Would be great to come on one of these, but I’m wondering if there is an option to rent or borrow an instrument for the duration of the camp?

Normally, yes, but I won’t be able to personally provide an instrument for the Montana camp. We can arrange something at the Texas camps.

However, it would be worth some calls to music stores in Montana if you’re interested in this one. If you can’t find anything, let me know and I’ll try to arrange something with another camper.

1 Like