Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Minor Scale - Copyrighted

Check this out

5 Likes

I made it almost to the 4 minute mark and stopped because my head was going to explode.

1 Like

I am going to copyright playing on guitar strings in this order: Low E, A, D, G, B, high E while fiddling with the tuners to get them in pitch. I only want a penny royalty for each time it is done.

3 Likes

From now on, I play my guitar half step flat capo one :joy::joy:

1 Like

I wonder if anyone has trademarked or copyrighted drop C banjo tuning with capo on 2nd? If not, I call dibs (which I’m sure is a legal thing).

Well, you DID put it in writing. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think I’ll just grab the G scale. I am bound to make a fast buck or two.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It won’t go down as a masterpiece but you will get rich on it for sure. Brilliant idea!

Come to think of it, that isn’t so different than what a lot of pop stars do nowadays…:thinking:

Okay… To be fair and honest… going back a few more years even to the 1950s, the strategy has plagued us. Just consider for a moment the high intellect and creativity of some of those early rock songs… Mony Mony, be-bop-a-lula, Tutti Frutti, Wild thing :roll_eyes:

And yet, I still remember them whether I want to or not.

I guess those artists were smartest of all

1 Like

That’d never work on a banjo

2 Likes

I think that is precisely @Mark_Rocka’s point!

The more one uses it, the more money to be received. In the case of Banjos and Mandos… Players would go broke and @Mark_Rocka would be rich beyond his wildest dreams!

I think people would start tuning on the black market :joy::joy::joy::joy: plus, how do you get rich off of musicians? They don’t have any money to start with

3 Likes

Imagine the field day lawyers would have to raise and defend charges all the time.

It is no wonder a lawyer didn’t already think of the idea!

1 Like

This Katy Perry story is very disturbing… Independent of the music itself @MissMaggie. :unamused:

1 Like