Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Merry Christmas y'all! Get anything musical?

Just adding yet another merry Christmas thread…
I was not expecting to receive anything since I have a Christmas dobro awaiting me in the states…
But I was given a few albums: the Purple Hulls Christmas album, the Purple Hulls ten thousand exits, Jake Workman Landmark (this is a great album!) And Alasdair Fraser the Road North, which is awesome! I’m really happy and grateful for them, I love this music.
Did y’all get anything musical?

4 Likes

I haven’t received any gifts yet (it’s 5:50 Christmas morning here) but I’m hoping to get a new Bluechip pick for my mandolin. If I don’t, I’m gonna buy it myself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Merry Christmas everyone!

4 Likes

I got my health and the love of my family. I am a blessed and lucky man indeed. Merry Christmas everyone!

11 Likes

It’s only 900 here, but I know I’m getting an electric guitar (because yesterday we went up to Dick’s Country Store to pick it out.)

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I got a Shubb t-shirt, a couple Capo’s, and The Pizza Tapes expanded 3 cd collection straight from D Grisman. And the Tony Rice autobiography. And my wife gave me Banjo Ben Bluegrass camp (guitar) in March. I’m getting myself a D-28 but haven’t told anybody else yet. Since it looks exactly like my D1, nobody will be the wiser…

4 Likes

Cool! I knew it’s early there lol. I probably posted this thread while it was still the 24th there

2 Likes

Fast Fret & Dunlop 65

5 Likes

A Thalia capo, a string winder, and a gift card to the BB General Store! :grin:

4 Likes

I got a Korg tuner/metronome combo so now I don’t have to make sure I have both with me.

2 Likes

Clip on lamp for my music stand.

2 Likes

Oh, and this came from my 8 year old granddaughter Olive. That’s her behind me in my profile pic. (several years back).Am I blessed or what! Happy Birthday Jesus! And Merry Christmas to All!

Musical Christmas Gift

4 Likes

The affection of the kid that comes with it… Priceless!

2 Likes

I also got a t-shirt with a chicken playing banjo on it (I have chickens). My brother got a cowbell for his drum set, and it’s really annoying.

3 Likes

I got my wife a Bluechip CT pick and just so we match I got one for my mandolin too :slight_smile:

5 Likes