Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Membership Level Problem

Hello, I have been a Gold Pick Member since December 2023. I initially logged in using my smartphone. Now that I’m getting into the lessons, I’m trying to log in from a different computer and getting a message on my desktop under My Account that states my membership level is not recognized. It inhibits my ability to download tabs and bookmark important lessons. I have logged out of both devices and even changed my password to no avail. Please help!

Hi @Linz Lindsey welcome to @BanjoBen 's Forum. Make sure you are using the same email address and password you use to login on your smart phone.

Hello @Linz, welcome to the forum!

Assuming you are current on membership, I too did experience some download issues when I began membership here, as I liked all the music and started to check some of those out. But I had enough downloaded to practice, so I left it at that. Maybe some intelligence is built in to not allow too many downloads until maybe some month elapses?? This is just my guess. But I’m here for like 5 years and no issues with download after that.

But if it interfered with your practice, I’d suggest you email Ben.

Here’s the contact page: https://banjobenclark.com/contact

I have attempted this and still I am having the same issue. Very frustrating!

Hi @Linz Lindsey

I have looked at your profile and you are showing up as a Basic user. If you have a paid membership it should say Gold Pick Membership.

I have PM @BanjoBen on your behalf but as yet he hasn’t acknowledge my PM which is unusual for him. I am guessing he is out of town right now, but trust me when I say he will get back to you.

In the meantime check back through your emails from Ben, you should have one confirming a Gold Pick Account has been created.

Lindsey shows up as a Gold Pick Member on my end:

@Linz, I’ve reached out to Julia for suggestions and I will get back to you ASAP (or she may choose to email you directly). So sorry for the trouble!

1 Like

Thanks @Michael_Mark for jumping in here. That’s weird no one is showing as a Gold Pick Member on my screen. Ben must have made some changes. I could always tell who had full membership.

Scrub all that I said. I wasn’t looking in the right place. Can confirm @Linz is showing as a GoldPickMember

1 Like

Hi @Linz Lindsey. I see that @BanjoBen is busy moving all his recording equipment to Texas from Nashville and Julia is managing things right now. @Michael_Mark PM should speed things up for you. Hang in there.

We’ll get you taken care of @Linz!

4 Likes

I am having this same problem. I ended my membership for a while and then just resigned up as a gold member. I think I might have even paid twice. Yet, I have no access and show as a free membership level.

3 Likes

Hey @jdgel817, please email julia@banjobenclark.com and we’ll get you fixed up! Sorry for any delayed access–this isn’t the norm, for sure.

3 Likes