Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Member Locations 2023!

Years ago, we had a shared map for forum members to add their location for the purpose of finding jams, meetups, etc. That map broke, but with the help of a thread bump and Google, we’ve whipped up another one. :slightly_smiling_face:

To add your location:

• Click the full screen icon in the top right of the map.
  • Click “Edit”.
  • Select the pin marker icon underneath the search par and drop a pin in your location.
12 Likes

Cool!

1 Like

Great. How do I get the “banjo” icon to indicate it as the preferred instrument?
Also, how do members become aware of and access this map ?
Thanks again for your efforts.

1 Like

03%E2%80%AFPM
There should be an icon that looks like that to the right of your name (when you hover over it). Click it, and you should be able to access the different icons.

Generally, through viewing this thread, so you can help us spread the word by linking it if someone asks for member locations on the forum!

1 Like

Thanks Michael. Looking forward to an avalanche of responses as I’m sure we are not the only 2 BBC members
in Florida … :laughing::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Mark, I can’t figure out how to find the edit button or the pin marker icon. Is there a step I am missing?

1 Like

If you’re on desktop, make sure to click the full-size icon on the upper right of the window first— the “edit” button should be on the upper left when in full screen (I’m not sure if you can add a location on mobile).

1 Like

Hey Mike, Unfortunately judging from the response, it kinda looks like we might very well be the only two BBC
banjo pickin’ members in the Sunshine State. Wow !!! this is better than being the “Best On My Block” !!! :+1::joy::rofl::laughing:

3 Likes

I know Mr. @Chuck_R is over in Lake Panasoffkee but hasn’t been around this thread yet!