Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Man alive that was fast!

I ordered a 5th string capo and added a couple of other items to get free shipping on 5/25, the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. Along comes Tuesday, 5/29 and my package arrived!

Thanks for the super fast (and free) shipping guys!

7 Likes

I ordered 2 snark ST8 tuners and the adapter for my banjo and it was here in 3 days. I even got an email from the store when it was delivered. I`m sure its an automated e-mail but its still cool. Now the tuner is just awesome. If you mute the strings and brush the head it picks up the heads tuning . I like it to be at G sharp and that’s what the snark picked up. I also got a sticker and a free guitar pick. even the pick sounds amazing. Thanks guys at the store. Yall Rock

3 Likes

Oh that’s cool! Are you leaving the tuner on the headstock when you do that, or moving it closer to the body?

2 Likes

He’s using the Snark Clip mount, sounds like: https://store.banjobenclark.com/products/snark-tuner-mount-for-5-string-banjo

3 Likes

I ordered a Huber frosted head (or is that Jay Leno) and the DrumDial on Wednesday nite and received it Saturday morning! As @Triplett stated I even received an email Sat. morning which gave me a chance to get the dogs in before the mail lady came. I really like the head even though I kind of miss the slippery spots on my old head and the DrumDial works really well for me. I got it all put together and the banjo sounds great!

5 Likes

I love to hear this, buddy. Thank you for your support of the store!

4 Likes