Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Luke & Timothy Lindblom banjo and guitar duet

Were were just playing around and having fun… and I was making mistakes. But watch it for Timothy’s part, not mine. :grinning:

15 Likes

As if it’s not obvious enough by the beginning of the video, I wasn’t prepared to play a song I’ve never practiced on video.

Sounds just like Russ and Jake

1 Like

Nice guys! Good playing :musical_note:

1 Like

Hats off to you both @Luke_L, @Timothy_L! Wearing different hats…

Timothy’s speed is amazing! I thought just a year or two ago, Libby was looking for lessons for Timothy to get him started off in guitar. Incredible!

2 Likes

handshake Good job guy’s. A bit muddy at times but overall it was good.

What does that mean? :joy:

1 Like

@JohnM I don’t remember a time when Timothy was worse than me, or I was looking for lessons for him; but I agree he’s improved dramatically! I’m impressed. :grinning:He studies with Jake Workman.

3 Likes

Hi Libby, If your replying to my post. I mean that at times the two instruments are clashing, overplaying one another.

Oh ok. I guess that’s what happens when two pros of the same level jam. That doesn’t happen to me when I jam with either of them :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Roll muddy river roll on muddy river roll ooonnnnnn

6 Likes

I’ve never been half your level. You and @Michael_Mark are so far above me I don’t even bother trying to catch up

4 Likes

Nice one @Flatpickin_Libby It’s just boys being boys. Very competitive 1 .

2 Likes

OK that must be your another brother… :slight_smile:
Discuss the Guitar lesson: Old Joe Clark- Basic Melody - Discuss Lessons - Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

1 Like

Yeah I was talking about Logan (15) in that post there. He competed in youth guitar at Galax the past 2 years. He’s just getting started.

2 Likes

He is doing a great job @Flatpickin_Libby applaud

1 Like

Don’t try to catch up to her. Just be different.
PSST play tony rice licks

4 Likes

I played a few

Because in the bluegrass guitar world it’s so “different” to play Tony Rice licks? :laughing: