Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Looking for new banjo (up to about $1600), need recommendations / IT HAS ARRIVED

Yay!

1 Like

What a great review and Store Ensorsement.

Did you get a nice cradle soft Lakota strap… or maybe you already had one?

Do check in from time to time to share your impressions…

… cuz while I just got my new MD315 Eastman Mandolin… I’d like to order an RK with a resonator on it - RK36 probably… once I’ve payed off the ole Mando!

My current Banjo is a Hollowback Epiphone MB-100.

I am thrilled for ya!

1 Like

That’s great to hear! Can’t wait to see a video of you playing it!

i had a strap.

It’s funny, I feel kind of inadequate here cause I only play one instrument… Well, that’s gonna change one day I tell ya. I have an urge to take up guitar or mando, can’t decide which. I looked at the that 315, I love that sort of burnt wood finish, just gorgeous. So, how do you like it?

I’m sure in the right place to take up another instrument I reckon.

2 Likes

Well, I don’t know about a video. I’m shy.

1 Like

Hi @maggie.williams1 I felt that way too, I bought a second hand guitar, couldn’t get into it. I bought a mandolin, gave it up and gave it away, I bought a ukulele banjo loved it, now I have four ukuleles two 4 string tenor banjos and two 5 string banjos. Moral: Be careful what you wish for.

I have long had a passion for owning one of these. However I have somehow managed to control my desire to rush out and buy one. I just don’t have that amount of money in my wallet.

1 Like

Well, that would certainly be an ambitious get

Don’t be shy, we are all buddies here. I wanna see that banjaaaaaaar! So happy for you. I wish @BanjoBen had a UK store…I would be in there everyday :laughing:

2 Likes