Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Lookin for this lesson

Hello BBC Family. I was lookin for I’ll Fly Away in the lessons? Is it under a different title or am I just thick? If someone could direct me in that direction it would be appreciated. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi Jon, I’ll Fly Away used to be on the old website.I guess the tune must be copyright so it is no longer available here. @BanjoBen no longer publishes lessons of copyright material in order to protect his livelihood. If you search YouTube you may be lucky enough to find a basic arrangement.

2 Likes

Ok then! Thank you for that, I was lookin back and forth! Thought I was starring at the screen too long and was missing it. :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Found a Tab on banjo teacher.com thanks again Archie.

4 Likes

Glad to be of help

2 Likes

@jon1, I think @BanjoBen might be able to send you a TAB for the song if you’re a Gold Pick member. He can’t legally teach it, however.

2 Likes

Ban-IllFlyAway.pdf (136.4 KB) Man-IllFlyAway-Doublestop.pdf (36.7 KB) Ban-IllFlyAway.pdf (136.4 KB)

Here are a few but the links don’t live long for some reason.

5 Likes

Thank you, Thatle do just fine!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Do u have i’ll fly away guitar tabs?

1 Like

Here’s a simple version of I’ll fly away. It was for free download when the site existed. Don’t think the site exists now.
ill_fly_away.pdf (92.6 KB)

4 Likes

Ok thanks! I appreciate it!

3 Likes

Yea, I’ve been down this road for you, there are copyright issues with some of the songs you may seek at the BBC site. But as you can see there is help from our fellowship here at the site to fill our cups. Always ask and we usually get what we need. The people here are GREAT and are very helpful.:sunglasses:

3 Likes