Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Lonesome Road Blues on my new Twanger

DUDE!

Can’t see your picking hand though. Must see picking hand.

DUDE! That was fantastic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, after having to resort back to my phone mic, I had to choose between a closer shot and better sound quality or a wider shot and worse sound. I tried to split the difference.

1 Like

Of course I just rushed in with my comment before I saw everyone else said the same thing. I don’t mean to be, you know… PICKING on you. Yeah, from a mile away, y’all saw that coming.

Thanks John, so headphones are good for practicing as well? This is something I need to start looking into.

Treble, it is the playing along with the TEF file, rather, that helps with practicing. You can use headphone or you can listen from speakers the TEF music. But when you record it, you don’t want the return from TEF music go in to the recording. So in that case, I use headphone and play the music at volume low enough to also get feedback from my playing.

Gotcha John…Thank you.

Yep Jack! :slight_smile:

Wow, awesome! Congrats on the twanger, it sounds great! And mighty fine picking!

1 Like

Cool… nice sound and picking there :+1:

1 Like

You sure nailed that one @Mark_Rocka

1 Like

Well Mark, you always know what I say when I hear you play…:wink:

1 Like

Wow sounds awesome! And you even added a solo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay! Somebody noticed! :laughing:

3 Likes

I NOTICED! Hahaha, love it.

2 Likes

I believe the camp lick was thrown in.

2 Likes

Indeed it was. It fits pretty much anywhere. :grin:

1 Like

Amazing job @Mark_Rocka

1 Like

Sounds awesome man. I’m still picking through that one but nowhere close to that

1 Like

I too noticed that. I was like, hey! I know that lick!

1 Like

Great job Mark! I’m going to have to give that song a try. Like the ‘bluesy’ licks.

2 Likes