Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Local Jams, any interest?

The jams on Saturdays are taking place at Randy Woods, it’s just hit or miss whether or not anyone will be there. There is a monthly 2 day long jam in Hoboken, GA that we have been attending that is a lot of fun, although maybe a bit of a drive for you.

7 Likes

Sorry I missed this. We have a couple of players in the Buford area. We play now and then. You going to camp this year?

Utah anyone?

The Thursday jam is every week and has been consistently good. Good bass player and variety of songs. There’s also an outdoor jam in Madison, GA 12-2 on Saturdays when the weather is nice.

1 Like

Anybody in northwest Wisconsin?

:joy: That’s just what i needed this afternoon. A good chuckle. Thanks!

When I tell people I live in Vancouver, everyone thinks I live in Canada. We always have to clarify… Vancouver (not B.C), Washington (not D.C).

1 Like

Central Indiana?

Couple more jams cranking up for those in NE Georgia. Appalachian Jam is 2-5 on Saturdays next to the Gold Museum, on the square in Dahlonega, GA. There is also a jam at Acoustic Cellar Guitars in Clarksville, GA on first and third Saturdays 12-2.

2 Likes

Whilst I have no first hand experience I have heard from members of the White Top Mountain Band during their visits to Scotland that there are many opportunities for attending bluegrass and old timey jam sessions along the Appalachian trail

I would like to jump on this thread too…I’m in Illinois, near O’Hare. I don’t know anyone that’s willing to tell me that they pick in my area. The closest guy is 70 miles away. I would love to get a group together too…let me know

1 Like

Cool! I’m originally from the suburbs of Chicago but don’t live there anymore.

1 Like

Good jam in Pendergrass on Saturday 4/24, 2-5. Email me for details if you’re interested.
mharrison43@windstream.net