Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Libby Lindblom from Bloomingdale, Georgia!

Congrats @Flatpickin_Libby on GPotW honors!

10 Likes

@Flatpickin_Libby congrats on being GPOTW! Wonderful to see a family bluegrass group in this area, and thanks for sharing your story!

12 Likes

@xmark, thanks! I didn’t know anyone here was from Savannah! Did you ever get to Randy Wood Guitars for the Saturday afternoon jam (before this Covid-19 hit, of course)?

11 Likes

Congratulations on being the gold picker of the week!

9 Likes

Congratulations on the GPTW! The interview was very good. I think this is when we ask for autographs :wink: Good luck on the cd release.:sunglasses:

11 Likes

Congrats, Libby!

10 Likes

Great to learn about your musical skills… Way to go, Libby! And congrats! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congrats @Flatpickin_Libby!

10 Likes

Thanks for all the kind congrats, everyone. It was so exciting to be picked for this and I really appreciate @BanjoBen doing it!

10 Likes

Congrats Libby :+1:

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing. What a fantastic uplifting story. Playing music with your family IS truly a great experience.

10 Likes

@Flatpickin_Libby, I work in Pooler but now live in Bluffton. I have never been to one of those jam sessions. I’m not usually able to get over there by mid-day Saturdays due to other commitments, but I sure would like to give it a try! Truthfully, I’m also a little intimidated by it…haven’t actually been part of but two jam sessions ever. :blush:
I did go see Gina Furtado at Randy Wood’s Pickin’ Parlor last year, though. See this link: Spoke briefly to Gina Furtado the other month

9 Likes

@xmark - so neat to bump into somebody here who lives close by! We go into Randy Wood’s all the time (or used to, that is)! The jam is not at all intimidating - very small and inviting! We’ve gone to some great shows in Randy’s Pickin’ Parlor, just about 10 minutes from our house. Hope to meet you sometime!

9 Likes

Congrats Libby!
I’m not familiar with alot of the GPOTW folks - and while I’m happy for all of them, it was VERY cool to see your name pop up because I’ve kind of “met” you on the forum, and I’ve watched and enjoyed your videos & posts! It was great to read about your musical family history! Keep up the great picking :grin::+1:t2:!!

10 Likes

Thanks, @Simone! I enjoy your videos too.

6 Likes

Congrats…I enjoyed reading your interview.

6 Likes

Congrats, Libby! Really enjoyed reading this—always inspiring to see talent and hear about a great family. Will be following your band’s journey. Good luck and God bless!

7 Likes

Thanks @JKL!

4 Likes

Great to meet you @Flatpickin_Libby I really like your YouTube channel. I’ll be watching for what when y’all are performing in the Middle GA area!

8 Likes

Great profile! I couldn’t agree with you more!
Looking forward to hearing the Headin’ Home BG Band sometime soon.

Congrats GPotW @Flatpickin_Libby!

9 Likes