Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Lego dtuners in action!

So, it’s been a long and suspenseful wait, but I’ve finally got the video up! Sorry about the dark, it was about 10:00 when I filmed this, and my room light isn’t great. I believe this is an excerpt from flint hill special, do correct me if I’m wrong. It’s not perfect, but it’s passable. And, it was only my second take, which surprised me, I didn’t expect to get it at all :joy::roll_eyes: enjoy!

7 Likes

That is just too cool! I wouldn’t have thought it possible if I hadn’t seen it. You have quite the future in engineering if music doesn’t pan out for you. :laughing:

1 Like

Nice!!!

1 Like

I’ve considered that, but I’d rather be in hands on something rather than engineering. On the job engineering maybe

:rofl:
Your’re just… I don’t what you are. Just keep being you :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Well, I don’t have anyone else to be :joy::wink:

1 Like

Fun! Thanks for your persistence in getting it posted. The smile at the end says it all :grin:. Good job!

1 Like

Gunnar is a prodigy! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks y’all!

Awesome Gunnar :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!

I must admit, I had plenty of doubts about lego D tuners when the idea came up, but you nailed it. Nice job!

1 Like

Well, to be honest, I had a fair share of doubts about it too, and was surprised when they worked :joy: thanks

Hats off to ya man, they work and that’s what matters. Now watch everyone rush off to buy lego. :grin:

1 Like

I would but they aren’t publicly traded :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes