Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Knight Rider on bluegrass (and other) instruments

This is so good it could almost pass for the original song.

3 Likes

That just made this 80’s kid very happy. Thank you Mark.

Does he do The A-Team theme? That would be super rad.

1 Like

Love every little thing about that. Was that a round file he was using as a “bow?”

I gotta go search amazon for that shirt…

1 Like

Wicked awesome. A black leather jacket and some tight pants would complete this ensemble. That was his evil twin Garthe Knight with the rat tail file. (season 2)

1 Like

Great find @Mark_Rocka

1 Like

I’m still wondering what kind of banjo that is. I thought it was a guitjo at first, but it only has 5 strings. Maybe a 5 string guitjo?

1 Like

It appears to have an Irish Harp ( Guinness emblem ) inlay. That may help you identify the make and model

1 Like

That is great! I don’t know the banjo, but I sell the basses…they are so cool: https://store.banjobenclark.com/pages/search-results-page?q=gold+tone+bass

2 Likes

Nice plug @BanjoBen

I looked up the cello banjo you have on the store. Fantastic!

2 Likes

This instrument arrived literally half an hour ago, look how easy it is to play, and this just happens to be Rob Mackillop a banjo and guitar virtuoso

It was that easy because he had Jake at the General Store to straighten the thing out before he got it. I guess this is the 4 string version. What a cool noise.

Rob is also a world-renown lutenist, composer and advocate for Scottish lute music. Love that cello banjo!!