Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Kentucky Thunder, Ponte Vedra Beach FL show

Going to hear Jake Workman & Kentucky Thunder (with Ricky Skaggs) on 12/11 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL! :laughing: Anybody else going to be there?

11 Likes

YEE YEE!! Yaā€™ll are so lucky down in the states we have pretty much zero bluegrass presence in our area.

3 Likes

Yes Iā€™ll be there!!
Jake and I were going to try to meet up for an in-person lesson, but timing just didnā€™t let it happen.

4 Likes

Fun, weā€™ll see you Saturday! Weā€™re the big family of 11. You wonā€™t miss us :slightly_smiling_face:

Thankfully timing DID work for us to get in person lessons with Jake! This will be my 3rd in person one. Very excited!

4 Likes

He did mention he was meeting with a family from Savannahā€¦ enjoy the lesson! Hopefully Iā€™ll catch him next time. Tell him Chuck said Helloā€¦

6 Likes

Ha! Ricky might object to that :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The show was great! I canā€™t upload photos or videos for some reason but Iā€™m sure one of us will get some up soon.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s one. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get more up soon:

7 Likes
4 Likes
11 Likes

That was sweet pickin Libbyā€¦ elf2

4 Likes
9 Likes

wow1 Wow Leo is amazing how old is he Luke?

4 Likes

He is 7.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard ā€œGive Us Rainā€. One of those songs that just fits the Ricky Skaggs with his country singer hat on!

2 Likes

Itā€™s from a 1999 album called Ancient Tones. Itā€™s always been one of my favorite songs but I didnā€™t know he played it anymore. He must have just recently added it back to his set list.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Well%20Done Leo thanks for sharing Lucy

1 Like