Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Kalispell, MT Cabin Camp now OPEN! June 24-26, 2021!

Registration is open for the Kalispell, Montana camp happening June 24-26, 2021! Spots are going fast, so be sure to grab yours quick! This beautiful location sure would make a great vacation!

12 Likes

Are you still having the April Camp in TN?

2 Likes

Hey @kevinw31969, Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thanks! Glad to be here.

1 Like

Signed up as soon as it opened. Can’t wait!

1 Like

What’s this I hear about a camp in Kalispell? I live just 10 miles from Kalispell…might need to check this out…Wow!

1 Like

C’mon! It’s over halfway sold out and it would be a shame for you to not get a spot!

1 Like

Yes, I will have that and plan to open registration late fall.

1 Like

I would love to come…since I just saw this, is there a way to put down a deposit and hold a spot? I need to do some investigating on my schedule.
Where in Kalispell? Are you gathering near Glacier National Part?
Do you have variable pricing?
Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Welcome

Any chance to get on a waiting list as all the banjo spots are filled up?

Looks like the scenery alone is worth the price!

2 Likes

What a location to have a camp! Definitely visiting Glacier National Park while I’m up there.

1 Like

It is just west of Kalispell, perhaps 15 minute drive. The banjo spots are sold out, but you and @high_plains_picker can email alicia@banjobenclark.com and ask to get on the waiting list. $729 is the price for the camp. The banjo spots sold quick!

By the way, there’s only 1 mando spot left and a few guitar spots. If y’all want to come, better get registered!

Hey Montana campers! Anyone up for a group fishing trip the day before camp starts? I’ve got some research going to find an outfitter if needed…should be fun!

1 Like

That’s a great idea Ben. We planned on getting a fishing trip in so we may be interested. I’ll check with our group and let you know.

Hi Ben,
If this gets going I would love to join you for some fishing. Let me know if it works out.

3 Likes