Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Kalispell, MT Cabin Camp now OPEN! June 24-26, 2021!

Registration is open for the Kalispell, Montana camp happening June 24-26, 2021! Spots are going fast, so be sure to grab yours quick! This beautiful location sure would make a great vacation!

https://store.banjobenclark.com/blogs/banjo-bens-blog/cabin-camps-2021

14 Likes

Are you still having the April Camp in TN?

2 Likes

Hey @kevinw31969, Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thanks! Glad to be here.

1 Like

Signed up as soon as it opened. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

What’s this I hear about a camp in Kalispell? I live just 10 miles from Kalispell…might need to check this out…Wow!

3 Likes

C’mon! It’s over halfway sold out and it would be a shame for you to not get a spot!

1 Like

Yes, I will have that and plan to open registration late fall.

1 Like

I would love to come…since I just saw this, is there a way to put down a deposit and hold a spot? I need to do some investigating on my schedule.
Where in Kalispell? Are you gathering near Glacier National Part?
Do you have variable pricing?
Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Welcome

Any chance to get on a waiting list as all the banjo spots are filled up?

Looks like the scenery alone is worth the price!

2 Likes

What a location to have a camp! Definitely visiting Glacier National Park while I’m up there.

1 Like

It is just west of Kalispell, perhaps 15 minute drive. The banjo spots are sold out, but you and @high_plains_picker can email alicia@banjobenclark.com and ask to get on the waiting list. $729 is the price for the camp. The banjo spots sold quick!

By the way, there’s only 1 mando spot left and a few guitar spots. If y’all want to come, better get registered!

Hey Montana campers! Anyone up for a group fishing trip the day before camp starts? I’ve got some research going to find an outfitter if needed…should be fun!

1 Like

That’s a great idea Ben. We planned on getting a fishing trip in so we may be interested. I’ll check with our group and let you know.

Hi Ben,
If this gets going I would love to join you for some fishing. Let me know if it works out.

3 Likes

Not sure how to get this info but are there any guitar spots left on the MT camp? Looks awesome. I love that part of the country.

1 Like

hey @RevPaul, i just looked at it and it looks like there are still some guitar spots left. Banjo and Mando are already sold out. Just click on the link at the top of this thread and select guitar as your instrument and you should be able to book it.

Thank you for the help. Much appreciated!

1 Like