Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

John Henry

If I don’t complete my 10 song goal before Ben’s camp, it’ll be because I couldn’t stop playing this song. It’s so much fun to play!

If you haven’t queued up this lesson yet, I highly recommend it.

20 Likes

I agree it’s very addictive. Great job @Mark_Rocka

2 Likes

One of my favorites as well!

2 Likes

That sounded great Mark. Nice and clean!

2 Likes

Well played Mark. :clap: :clap: :+1:

2 Likes

Wow, Mark! Everytime I hear you play, I get a teency bit jealous! :laughing::joy::astonished: Incredible! Very clean and cool!

2 Likes

Awesome job!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! :blush:

2 Likes

Great!

1 Like

oh yeah, one of my favs and I love that killer ending. Very nice job @Mark_Rocka

I’m really surprised it wasn’t one of the ten assigned for the camp.

2 Likes

I have you to thank for pointing me to this one, @Maggie. It wasn’t on my radar until you brought it up in a previous post. Thanks!

2 Likes

I sure enjoyed that!

2 Likes

You guy’s got your assignment for the camp yet? @BanjoBen said he would let us know what you would be doin, I guess he has been so busy of late.

Not long now

1 Like

Very nice Mark i’m well Jel you’re going to the Camp… have a great time

2 Likes

Thanks @Maggie

1 Like

Wow, haven’t seen the list either. Standing by for further details from @BanjoBen.

1 Like

Hi ya Mark. Ben sent it to all the camp attendees via email some time ago. They’re just a selection of lessons already available on the site along with some details about the camp and lodging and stuff. I don’t know if he plans on posting it to the forum or not.

1 Like

@Maggie Thanks for letting me know. I’m signed up for the camp, but can’t find the email you’re describing in my inbox. Sent an email message asking about it.

1 Like

Decided to go check my spam folder, and there it was, along with several others from @BanjoBen. My bad, ouch!

1 Like

Betcha I’m not the only one that keeps coming back to listen to this! Love it Mark.

1 Like