Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

I've never been so tired

…as I am right now getting everything ready for you Campers, but it’s gonna be SO WORTH IT! I cannot wait for y’all to see my pavilion. We are gonna have one big party on Saturday night of camp. I pretty much have all the pieces in place. It will be a big sigh of relief to see you all walking up to the house ready to have some fun!

26 Likes

I can’t even express how excited I am to get there and see all the work you’ve done!

16 Likes

Ben the labor of love and the smile’s on all the camper’s face’s will surly be your reward for all your hard work! I will (unfortunately)not be able to attend this year. I wish you all the best and much success and look forward to next year!:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Wish I was coming. Freaking adulthood has to get in the way of all my fun. :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Hope to see lot’s of pics. I also hope you might get to do some of this stuff at your Missouri location. That would be easier for me to attend.

6 Likes

I wish so bad I could be there! Yes pictures would be awesome!

6 Likes

I know you’re doing a great job Ben, and it’s going to be a great camp. So sorry I’m going to miss it but I know y’all are going to have a wonderful time. All the best to you all and make the most of it.

8 Likes

Thank you in advance for all the work and for opening up your home! I’m a little nervous but beyond excited to come down.

7 Likes

Me too so tired with too many happening! As for you, things will fall in place, so have fun with the camp!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m so excited!!! Just start drinking the same amount of coffee as Russ does and you’ll have more energy than you know what to do with…

7 Likes

I’d wager he’s not ahead of me in that department.

7 Likes

The pavilion looks awesome ! I am so excited to be at this camp with the opportunity to learn and play music with like minded folks. We are making a road trip out of it and you are about 2000 miles away. The plan is to arrive in the area early and be rested and bright eyed before the fun begins.

5 Likes

Awesome, wow! I just added cedar louvres and lights to the pavilion, it’s really gonna be fun!

IMG_5201

15 Likes

That is an even more awesome view than the one on the video. Nice work and be careful on the ladders. Thanks for providing this musical opportunity.

5 Likes

Oh dang… Well in that case, I have run out of suggestions, both serious and sarcastic… and it takes quite some doing to render me speechless

7 Likes

Speaking of coffee, in my case, no way!! A trip to McD for just a cup of coffee landed me in deep trouble couple of weeks ago which is tiring me now. Don’t ask more, top secret! :slight_smile:

But camp site looks cool!!!

3 Likes

I am BEYOND psyched for camp. Flying into Nashville tomorrow from SF. My best buddy Dave is coming, too, mostly for the dinners, music, and to hang out with all you great folks (he’s originally from Knoxville so it’s something of a homecoming for him).

We’re staying downtown, and will be doing as much sightseeing as possible when not at camp. Just learned from our hotel that Davidson County (Nashville) is requiring masks to be worn in public places, so we’ll likely be sporting some. I’m completely cool with that.

A little worried that a) I haven’t practiced enough (despite shelter-in-place for almost 4 months, long story) and b) that UPS delivers my banjer in one piece. But other than that, I am SO looking forward to seeing everybody!

6 Likes

I can’t wait to get there. I’m driving up early Thursday morning, and will be staying in a grain bin somewhere in Mt Juliette. I found it on air bnb🤔

5 Likes

Got my banner in today!
IMG_5211

19 Likes

Look’s like your taking it down to the wire Ben! Oh those pesky finishing touches!!! :wink: Don’t worry Ben it looks great and eveyone will be glad to be there ! Everybody have a great time and a safe and Happy Fourth :sunglasses:

5 Likes