Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

It’s OUT! Get the new Headin’ Home CD, from Banjo Ben’s General Store!

The Headin’ Home Bluegrass CD is HERE!!! Buy it on the General Store to support Banjo Ben and us (a family of his students) at the same time!!! It’s also on our website as a digital download or on any streaming platform, but we’d love if you would get the CD - and GET IT FROM BANJO BEN!! :grin::clap::partying_face::musical_note::heart:

Thanks to @BanjoBen, @Jake, @AdamAsh and all the General Store staff! We are beyond excited about this- our first CD!!! :star_struck:

-Libby for Headin’ Home Bluegrass
Jon Lindblom - bass and vocals
Marina Lindblom - fiddle
Luke Lindblom - dobro and vocals
Libby Lindblom - guitar and vocals
Lucy Lindblom - mandolin and vocals
Timothy Lindblom - banjo

headinhomebluegrass.com

25 Likes

hEY @Flatpickin_Libby
I have just finished listening to the album, just wow! You guys are really talented, big time! THe group is so in sync, I particularly loved the voice harmonies, bro has a cool bass tone and mum plays a mean fiddle . All I can say is encore! :clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

@frankb_be - THANK YOU!!! I shared your comment with the whole band. How nice of you! Maybe you’d like to leave a review on this page for us: https://store.banjobenclark.com/collections/physical-cds/products/headin-home-bluegrass-cd. Thanks again, if we ever make it down to Brazil I’ll let you know… :laughing:

7 Likes

Seriously, you guys are great and that is a fact. I will write a review. And if you ever decide to travel here in the near or distant future, I will hold you to that . I will organize some jam sessions :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

4 Likes

Thanks again! your review is very kind :smile:

4 Likes

I just heard a bit of your stuff and wow! you guys are great! I love luke’s dobro and timothy’s banjo. Ya’ll keep it going!

5 Likes

That’s fantastic, congratulations. Is it downloadable from anywhere? I just don’t have any CD players. Can’t wait to hear it.

6 Likes

@MissMaggie, yes! It’s downloadable here if you want to get it from us directly: http://headinhomebluegrass.com/product/headin-home-digital-download-w-booklet/

On Spotify, Apple Music, and other such platforms too. :musical_note:

6 Likes