Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

I Will Never Buy From The Gen'l Store Again

I know some of you got the secret e-mail with the secret code that got you a special secret at Banjo Ben’s General Store. I got one too.
I am ashamed to admit I took advantage of it while taking advantage of Ben. I got the secret on an item Ben can never do anything secret with…or else his children would starve to death before his eyes. But I did it anyway.
Earlier this week I purchased a Lifetime Gold Pick Membership.
I bought some Banjo Ben strings.
I have purchased everything I need for a lifetime of banjo picking. I do not need one more single item.
I will never shop Banjo Ben’s General Store again.

(Unless I decide I need another banjo.
They say “You can never have too many banjos!”
“They” are often right.:+1:)

10 Likes

I am sure those $40 picks will get your fancy one day:wink:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Hi Joe, If your feeling that much guilt then here’s how you can help @BanjoBen out so his wife & kids never go hungry.

Go tell all your friends what a great guy Ben is and how by shopping at the General Store you’ve saved a lot of cash on your purchases in the Black Friday sale. That should ensure come next Black Friday sale new customers will be flocking to grab a few bargains,.

Let me just say Eagle Music here in the UK had a Black Friday Sale, 5% off almost everything alas the one Item I wanted to purchase they didn’t have in stock. BangHead

5 Likes

No guilt, but sheer pleasure compels me to tell anyone who will listen about Banjo Ben Clark.com!
If they understand the attraction of “that sound,” then I can usually convince them of Banjo Ben!

4 Likes

Have you ever noticed how some people drive TR-7’s and some people don’t? :wink:

4 Likes