Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

I thought this was hilarious

I don’t know why they say it shouldn’t be done.

8 Likes

Love Ragtime @Mark_Rocka Takes me back to when I was a kid watching old black & while movies with Fred & Ginger.

1 Like

I loved it!

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha cough ha ha ha ha gag ha ha ha ha ha!

1 Like

Those were really good! It worked for me.

Was anyone else thinking Star Wars cantina scene on the Beethoven’s 5th?

1 Like

THAT’S WHAT I WAS HEARING! I knew I was thinking of something other than Beethoven’s 5th. I just needed you to connect the dots for me. :slight_smile:

Ragtime ROCKS!

I am totally with you guys!

1 Like

Oh God @Mike_R, please don’t ruin it! :face_with_raised_eyebrow::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

You neither, @Mark_Rocka!

1 Like

:joy::rofl::scream::thinking::confused::upside_down_face::astonished::joy::astonished::astonished::open_mouth:

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl::smirk::laughing::sweat_smile::thinking::grin::grin::smile::smile::grinning::money_mouth_face::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::relaxed:

Man… I gotta learn some piano :flushed: that guy is good, I loved it

Here’s another one!

4 Likes

LOL!!! We got Rick rolled!

1 Like

I confess: I Googled “What does it mean to get rick rolled?”

2 Likes

Dude, there are some seriously creative ones. One guy even turned in a college essay where the words of the song were the first words of each new line in the paper.

1 Like

Guys,

Sorry - but I think this is awesome.

1 Like

Right? How can anyone NOT like Ragtime?

2 Likes

I agree…

I wanna see a RAGTIME ACOUSTIC band… playing ragtime style but with the compliments of the full acoustic sound…

Well, a guy can dream, can’t he?

I seriously wish I could take Piano lessons from this guy…

Ragtime is my favorite style of piano, and I do hope to learn it soon. Is it normal for me to know all three of those eighties songs?