Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

How I almost survived a BanjoBen Forum LIVE Hangout

Hey guy’s sorry I had to bale out early. Managed to hang in there till 2.30 am, here in Scotland.

As a virtual observer I thought the content was interesting. I learned a few things and I tried to respond but I guess no one was really monitoring the chat box.

Great job @Michael_Mark for setting this up. I am just wondering if this was recorded so I can go back and watch the bits I missed.

6 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t know there was a chat box until I looked to the left and thought “Hey, what’s that button?” Then the chat box appeared.

Kudos to you for staying up that late. I don’t have it in me to do that any more. You’re still young at heart, Archie!

5 Likes

Thanks for coming!! It was great to have you there Archie even if we couldn’t see you. Unfortunately we didn’t record the meeting but we can make a note to do that next time… Ben says he’s up to doing one of these monthly or so!

5 Likes

I am glad you managed to slip in the Waypoints in D Lesson. I sure wish @BanjoBen could wrap up that series. One of the best courses on the website.

3 Likes

Sure @Michael_Mark no worries.

1 Like

I escaped. :wink: I’ll join another time. For feeling young at heart, I think I’m ok, but I don’t know if I’m skilled enough to hang out with our professionals.

I was following “nice on trial” SC case and expressing my views. I could understand how things are messed up. I believe the opinion I shared has the potential to change things upside down in legal and corporate world!