Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

How do you create a bio?

I just joined, so this may be something you can do later, but I just saw that you can make bios for your profile, but I can’t figure out how to.

2 Likes

Click on your account logo/avatar at the top right, then click on the preferences icon underneath, and on the page that is open, select menu option profile. If that’s what you are looking for.

4 Likes

Thank you @JohnM!

1 Like

Glad that helped! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see you’re in Ocoee, that’s only 15 miles from me :laughing:

3 Likes

Sweet! What area are you in?

2 Likes

Crandall GA, about 5 minutes from the Tennessee line

2 Likes

Are there any jams over there? I’ve been trying to find one near me, but I’m not on social media so it’s hard :grin:

@Mason_Crone, you should’ve come to the GA state fiddlers convention today in Blairsville. We just left there and had a fun time

3 Likes

I saw that advertised at the local music store and wanted to go so bad, but had to work for my dad! Does that happen annually?

It does. Last year was the first year at that location and they plan to do it on the same date next year. We’ll find out for sure as it gets closer

1 Like

Ah man, I didn’t even know that was going on. I was busy today anyway though so I guess it’s ok :laughing:

2 Likes

It was super fun! Timothy took 1st in flatpick guitar and I got 2nd. Always knew he was better than me.

We were also surprised to win the band contest! :smile:

8 Likes

I’ll have to go next year!

3 Likes

@Flatpickin_Libby I listened to you Turkey in the Straw on Youtube, it sounded great to me. I haven’t seen a video for Timothy yet. I’m not really sure how they “judge” music but think that on all the awards shows too.

4 Likes

Using “judges”! :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks!!
@Timothy_L played a blazing hot arrangement of Tony Rice’s Tipper!

10 Likes

No wonder he won!

4 Likes

It was rigged, but I was happy for him.

5 Likes