Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Hey Ben, check this out. Can you make this work

I hope you will. I have spoken to them. They want to work with people just like you as this is a wonderful teaching aid.

2 Likes

I have one too and it not working is the only thing keeping me from buying a year subscription

I bought a bluetooth page turner for use with music on my iPad. While I am trying to be able to play by
ear it is helpful to be able to play along with the .mp3 tracks on songs longer than one page.

@scott1 I’ll probably get banned by Ben for saying this (OK, maybe not, but it makes good copy), but if you use the “Download lesson” option in Firefox (which is the only browser I’ve found so far that supports it), it is entirely possible to head over into the Firefox data storage folders on your PC and find the raw video files. I am using Linux, so I’m not completely sure where that folder would be stored on Windows or macOS, but it does exist.

I was having the same issue around videos not playing because of “privacy.” The issue is not just with this site. It’s essential an issue between vimeo and web security providers. Just google:

“vimeo chrome sorry because of its privacy settings this video cannot be played here”

I fixed the issue by removing my 3rd party web security plug-in that I had running on Chrome.

What plugin were you using exactly?