Busy week at hospital tomorrow & Saturday. Urinary examination and ultrasound.
Health Update - Prayers Please
I am praying for you now. Thanks for letting us know.
God Bless and good luck with your procedures. I used to hate doctors. I always felt that if you went to one, it was like taking your car to a mechanic, they will find something wrong. I remember my Grandfather saying, “You see more old drunks than you do old doctors.” He died when I was young.
Unfortunately, as we get older, doctors become a necessity. I was diagnosed with heart disease this year. Evidently, the left side of my heart retired at the same time I did. I’ve had three heart procedures in the last two months. You have my prayers that all goes well and nothing serious is found.
I have seen off all the older doctors at my health centre they have either retired or moved on to new pastures, Three youngest ones are managing my case now. Anaemia and Diabetes are the main concerns now.
Holding you in the light my friend.
You remind me of what George Burns said when he was being interviewed at 98 years old by a reporter. He was smoking a cigar and the reportered asked, “Aren’t you concerned about smoking?”. George’s flat reply was, “30 years ago my doctor told me to stop smoking. That doctor’s dead” 
Hi @DrGuitar1 Definitely something George would say. I have fond memories of watching George Burns movies and TV. I am also convinced I caught a glimpse of him sitting alone in a smorgasbord restaurant in California back in the 1980’s.
I hope and pray all goes well.



I was thinking about health stuff today and remembered this post. Just circling around to say that I hope everything went well for you last week Archie. Still praying for you.
Hi Chuck, Thanks still waiting on the results. might know later this week.
I see you’re still on the right side of the dirt, so here’s praying the results are all good for you. Maybe this will help pass the time.
Thanks brother
Got the results back from my urinary examination and ultrasound scan yesterday and all looks well. Waiting to hear if I need to attend the surgical department for further checks. Thank you all for your prayers.
Happy to hear that great news for you Archie!
Great news!
Go God!