Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Heading back into Hospital Again

Hi Guy’s

So I am heading back to hospital on Thursday. I’ve to have a CT Scan and it involves the use of a very long needle to acquire a sample of fluid from my post op procedure last year. I’ll spare you the details. Your thoughts and prayers would ease the burden. Hopefully the sample is benign and I get the all clear.

19 Likes

Praying for good results. Blessings in Christ!

6 Likes

Praying for you @Archie!

6 Likes

Absolutely we will be praying for you. Thank you for letting us know.

Praying for perfect results. Praying for skill, wisdom, and great bedside manner for the medical staff. Praying for your peace, comfort and healing in a quick and complete recovery.

5 Likes

Hey Archie - Sending prayers that all would go well, be pain-free, and bring good results. “For he shall give his angels charge over thee, To keep thee in all thy ways.” Psalm‬ ‭91‬:‭11‬

6 Likes

I’ll be praying for you @Archie!!

5 Likes

Prayers :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Praying for you, @Archie

4 Likes

Prayers are heading your way across the pond as I write this @Archie ! :slightly_smiling_face::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Praying for you this morning from Texas, @Archie

3 Likes

You’re in our prayers, @Archie

3 Likes

Hope all goes well, @Archie. Praying for the all clear!

4 Likes

Praying for you and for good news Archie.
Hang in there friend. :pray::muscle:

3 Likes

Home from hospital, all went well. Just waiting on the results. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.

13 Likes

Hi Guy’s got the results back today. Nothing untoward in the specimen. Not at my best today I think I have the flu. My body is freezing cold and I am off my food. Slept most of today. Hope this is short lived. Having an early night.

6 Likes

Thanks for the update on the specimen, that sounds great!!! Sorry for the flu/cold/virus/whatever it is. There have been a ton of things going around here. Get well soon, and get lots of rest until then.

4 Likes

on it, my friend.

3 Likes

Get better soon, praying for you!!

2 Likes

Prayers for you to kick the crud/flu/whatnot to the curb, feel better and get well ASAP!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks Guy’s I have slept through 2 days & nights. ( I can assure you I am no Disney beauty) Managed to eat breakfast this morning so hopefully on the road to recovery. Thankyou for your thoughts and prayers.

9 Likes