Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all here. Its been a great year for learning. Raising a glass to everyone especially @BanjoBen :+1: :wink:

7 Likes

Happy new year!

Happy New Year! I can’t believe it is 2019!!

Happy New Year! I’m so thankful for all y’all!

3 Likes

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all here! :tada:

Hi, It’s mike here from Manchester, England, happy new year to you all. I’m visiting Nashville in March for the holiday of a lifetime and hope to visit the Store in Missouri.
Many thanks to Ben and friends for such a great website and teaching facility, cheers for 2019, Mike Phillips

1 Like

Happy New Year 2019

Happy New Year to everybody here. Thank you @BanjoBen for making me a better banjo player. Your easy(for beginners) lessons and your understanding that everyone has to start at the beginning stage make learning a ton of fun. I don’t get much of a chance to exchange banter with the other awesome people here since i started working. I am still trying to squeeze in practice when I can. I am hoping to advance through the Intermediate lessons this year and I hope to hear a big difference in my playing. Thank you, everyone, who replies with great advice and ideas. I hope some time in the future to be able to attend one of Bens Camps (hopefully closer to Texas…) and meet Ben and some of the “onliners”.

3 Likes