Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Great read about Ben in Bluegrass Unlimited

I read the article about our own @BanjoBen in the April issue of Bluegrass Unlimited (I even signed up for a subscription). Great write up on our favorite instructor. In the article Ben says something about an updated website. Is this one getting an upgrade? Wow. Happy for all the success of banjobenclark.com

11 Likes

Thanks, my friend! Yep, I’m building a new site that will be launched here later this year, lots of upgrades coming.

11 Likes

I subscribed to BU for the Tony Rice tribute edition. What a bonus to get the Banjo Ben article in the latest issue.

8 Likes

In regards to the new website…anymore discussions about your videos being compatible with the Vidami foot controlled video looper?

2 Likes

They will be hosted by Vimeo the same way they’re hosted now. Once the new site launches I can have talks with Vidami and see if they can do something to enable their device with my vids. I will have a feature on my site that, I believe, will be the best practice tool possible for videos. It will be easy to loop and slow down videos using the onboard controls.

9 Likes

Any update on Vidami compatibility? I have a Vidami that I use on lots of other sites and am circling back around to banjo hoping to be able to use it in conjunction with Banjo Ben…

Very excited. Are the rumors true that it’s switching to beatboxben.com?