Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Grandfather‘s Clock

Hi Guys,
it gives me a lot of pleasure to be able to play banjo … it’s really not perfect, I hope you like it … I won’t post the video because I think I would be incredibly good, but maybe there is something to improve … I’m open to everything :slight_smile: have fun with it. [https://youtu.be/g0R3r5H_n-0]
Greetings Severin

16 Likes

Outstanding! Nice job hitting those harder chimes!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Great picking! I really like that tune

1 Like

Thank you Gunnar!

1 Like

Wow, that was pretty sweet :hugs: Now I’m of a mind to learn that tune.

2 Likes

Thank you missmaggie! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really enjoyed that! My dad used to sing it way back when… Plus, it’s a fun song to pick with the harmonics!

2 Likes

Thank you Simone, im happy if you like it!:blush:

2 Likes

Nice and clean! Excellent

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

A big thank you to all of you for listening! maybe until a new video … Greetings from Switzerland :grinning:

2 Likes

Very nice! Your timing was spot on from beginning to end. Looking forward to the next video.

2 Likes

Thank you Mark!

1 Like

Im still Practicing… :grin: i love Practice, because when you are practicing you can make mistakes :grinning: and here is another version of Grandfathers Clock that i’m practicing, with a lot of mistakes… haha

9 Likes

hat_wave Great Job @Severin

1 Like

That was a cool version, and the animated dancing guy & clock too :+1:t2::grin:. I always say this, but it’s true… I so enjoy hearing different versions of songs… plus this is a special song for me :slightly_smiling_face: as mentioned in a prior post! Thanks for sharing this

1 Like

I’ve always liked watching Leroy Troy on The Marty Stuart Show. He has a really entertaining version of Grandfather’s Clock. I’m no banjo player but I’m not sure he has the exact techniques that @BanjoBen teaches. BTW, @Severin, I like your sound for this sound too!

4 Likes

Grandpa and clock truly danced to your tune! :wink:

2 Likes