Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Gold Tone 250

I’m absolutely thrilled about the Gold Tone 250 I got today. Took some pix and they turned out horrible. Tons of things I want to talk about and show with it, and there’s even a cool story that goes with it. But my wife sleeps, so I must wait til tomorrow.

Thanks so much Ben and Jake. I can’t say enough about how much you guys are appreciated by all of us.

Jack

10 Likes

Post pics when you can, we’d love to see it.

1 Like

Thanks Miss Maggie. I plan to do a vid tomorrow

Jack

1 Like

Here are a few pics of my Goldtone. It happens to be the one that Ben taught “Angels, We have heard on High”

Since this was at Ben’s house, he was kind enough to autograph as well as write a letter about it.

I’m so grateful.

Goldtone 1
Letter

6 Likes

Here are a few pics of my Goldtone. It happens to be the one that Ben taught “Angels, We have heard on High”

Since this was at Ben’s house, he was kind enough to autograph as well as write a letter about it.

I’m so grateful.

2 Likes

That’s way cool! Something to be cherished for years to come.

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Sweet. Sure is pretty

2 Likes

Very nice instrument! Got you a keeper!

2 Likes

I don’t see the pics, if I click on a link it want to email them to me??

That’s really weird. I see pics.

1 Like

I just see this Mark, and when I click on an image it wants to download or open Google drive. Very strange.

1 Like

I’m viewing this on an Android phone BTW.

1 Like

The links are shared from Google drive, so it should open it there. If you have the app it might try to open with the app, same thing happens with YouTube

2 Likes

What Gunnar said. :point_up_2::+1:

1 Like