Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Gold Picker Hangout with KSB Tonight!

Hey Gold Pickers! Keep an eye out on your email to hang out live with me and Kristin Scott Benson tonight at 8:30pm central.

If you want to attend the earlier lesson you can still buy a ticket here, using coupon code BBLIVE20 to get 20% off: https://store.banjobenclark.com/products/banjo-ben-live-with-special-guest-kristin-scott-benson

7 Likes

Thanks, Ben (@BanjoBen). This was a great class! Looking forward to working through the roll patterns. Really like gaining the additional insight. Thanks again for all you do to create such high quality lessons.

5 Likes

Yall know I don’t play banjo, but I did tune in to the hang out session… (Big fan of both Kristen & Wayne. ) I got a few nuggets just from listening to that. Thanks Ben for opening the hangout to the gold pickers!! And, it’d be great to see Wayne as a mando guest someday…??? :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::grin:

7 Likes

Ben, this was an awesome class. Seems like the holy grail of backup lessons! I have already put this into my structured practice sessions and super stoked about the outcome.

Thanks for hosting such a great session.
Mike

5 Likes

Missed this one, link no longer seems valid @BanjoBen

2 Likes

Here’s the hangout vid
https://youtube.com/live/r30_VGhiq94

3 Likes

I watched that. I meant the link to the lesson @BanjoBen

It was sent in an email to the folks who purchased, let me know if you didn’t get it.

1 Like

This was a fantastic lesson! KSBs technique is very easy to learn and I’m putting it into practice!

So i have two questions - maybe send to KSB? - 1.) are there any tabs for up-the-neck? and 2.) are there any tabs for other common chords beyond G, C and D? I think that I can figure that out on my own - but always looking for guidance.:upside_down_face:

Regardless, this lesson has made me much more confident to jam with others and write backup for nearly any song!

1 Like

Hi @justjon Jon.

It may be a while till @BanjoBen replies he’ll be busy right now creating new lessons, planning new camps for 2024.

This website is jam packed with UTN lessons/tab it’s nothing short of King Soloman’s Mines. My best advice is go forth and explore. Use the SEARCH box you’ll find treasures to behold.

1 Like