Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Gold Pick Membership Didn't Transfer to New Site?

Hey ya’ll

I was a gold pick member on the old site and it doesn’t appear to have transferred over to the new site. Was there something I was supposed to do?

Let me know.

Regards,

Paul

The memberships should have transferred over automatically.

Off the top of my head, I’d say make 100% sure the email address you’re using to sign in here is the one you used to buy your gold pick membership.

If you’re positive you’re using the same email address to sign in here, I’m sure Ben will be along shortly to help you sort it out.

Thanks Mark. I’m mostly certain… It’s been so long. I’ve only had two emails that I’ve used; pel1007@yahoo.com and Mistrals60@yahoo.com

Never mind… I’m a Dolt! Somehow I have two log-ins to the site. If I log-in with my userID and not my email everything is as it should be.

Sorry for the error on my part!

2 Likes

Paul, My Life Membership transferred just fine. I did have to use my email address and password. Not my Username as I did on the old site.

Hey Paul! Glad you got it figured out.

3 Likes

Hey, I have the same problem! I have been a Gold Member since Feb 2011 and logged into the new site successfully. However, it only shows a Free Status and no Memberships and I cannot access any of the material. I have sent an email to Ben for help, hope to resolve soon! I tried signing in with user name and email address with same outcome. -Jeff

Hey Jeff, I’ve got you taken care of and will send you an email.

Ben,
Thanks for the after hours update!!! BTW, I met one of your younger Skype students at a local jam here in NC… He has learned some great banjo chops and we had a good chat about you and your site!!! Keep up the great work and let the music spread!
Kind Regards,
Jeff

1 Like

Hi, Im having the same issue. I’ve been inactive for some time, and cannot access any content on the new site. Thanks,
Rich

I show that you’re a Gold Pick member in good standing. Can you describe what you mean by not accessing content? When you go to this lesson page and scroll beneath the video, are you able to click on the tabs, mp3’s, and other video segments? https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/i-have-decided-to-follow-jesus-mandolin-advanced

Hello,
I’m new to the site and created my Gold Pick member just last week. Everything went fine and started a couple of lessons. But suddenly the website went completely broken: none of the pages are showing correctly, I cannot login and have all possible problems. I’m using a mac and noticed the site is all broken when I use Safari… to write this message, I’m using Chrome and everything looks fine. Is it possible Safari browser is not well supported?

Thanks,
Mark

Wow… ok, I had to re-open the page and it looks better from Safari now… don’t know what happened… problem with the cache perhaps.

Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark, Glad you got it working, There are still a few gremlins on the website that pop up now and then. @BanjoBen 's maintenance team are working to resolve these issues. Refreshing your browser or clearing out your cache memory usually fixes the problem.

@BanjoBen
Hello, I love the site and have been a lifetime member for a very long time. I did notice however that when I look at My Account -> MEMBERSHIP LEVEL: Membership Level not recognized: undefined. I can only see lesson previews now. In the past I have had no problem getting the entire lesson. Is this a problem with my account or is the site having problems?

Thanks!
Brent
username: sbwireman@gmail.com

I’ll send you an email, Brent. You’ll be good to go!