Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

From Galway to Dublin

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Hope yall enjoy this newest collab that Gunnar and I worked on. He also assembled the final video - Thanks Gunnar :slightly_smiling_face:!

17 Likes

jig Happy St Patrick’s Day Folks

6 Likes

@Simone, I did enjoy it…thanks for posting! Nice job on the video work and sharing the mando load @Dragonslayer! :clap:
Collaborating like that looks like fun. :grinning:

4 Likes

Great job guys!!

3 Likes

Thanks y’all!!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for taking a listen, & thanks for all the :purple_heart:! I really like playing Celtic tunes. Heck, I just really like playing :grin:

@xmark - the only thing NOT fun was the gnat that got in between my glasses & my eyeball & stayed there buzzing round till the end of the song. Plus the bees I was watching fly around me :scream: I’m somewhat allergic to bees… but the scenery sure was nice…

3 Likes

Great picking!

Fire ants, gnats, bees, you’re a trooper!

3 Likes

@Michael_Mark
Haha, Thanks! I had to hike up there to where I did the video (we were camping) & when I got back to camp, I found out folks had just seen a snake up there where I had been. Glad I didnt see it, I don’t think I coulda handled that…

2 Likes

I’m so very proud.

2 Likes

Gunnar… you’ve lost some hair!

3 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

2 Likes

New years weight loss resolution… Thought I’d give myself a (wait for it…) Headstart! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

How awesome, @Simone & @Dragonslayer! Great job and way to give back to @BanjoBen!

Missed you guys as I’ve been gone awhile. Proud of you both!

2 Likes

@WillCoop Thank you!! Good to see you around again! Dont be a stranger!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like