Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Forum troubles

For a couple days I’ve been having problems accessing the site, I’ve been getting lots of 502 bad gateway messages, and I’m wondering is this problem on my end? Has anyone else had this issue?

Same here…I don’t think it’s your problem…

Same. It usually corrects itself if I refresh. Something’s going on on the server.

Yep, had the same on my phone, just reloaded and although a bit slow, loaded up OK.

Me too!

I’ve let Stephen know so that maybe we can one day get a stable forum. It would be so rad!

1 Like

Ok, thanks. It does work if I refresh the page, I was just wondering. The one other forum I’m on also occasionally has problems.

Been experiencing the same / similar intermittent error messages for a couple of days. Thankfully it is not too serious, refreshing the browser seems to fix the problem for a short while…

1 Like

I’ve reported the issue to Stephen, the web dev guru. He’s on it.

I’ve done some upgrades and restarted the server. Please let me know if you see further problems. Thanks!

4 Likes

Still having some trouble, @Stephen_Hewitt. I just tried to load the Forum home page and got the error:

:frowning:

Server Error

while trying to load /forum/latest.json?order=default

Error code: 502 error

I was able to refresh and it loaded the second time.

@Mark_Rocka We’ve tweaked some configuration settings per the vendor’s advice and have not been seeing the crashes. Please let me know what you see. Thanks!

1 Like

Not seen any errors today @Stephen_Hewitt

Looking good here so far, too.

1 Like