Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Foggy Mountain Lesson and tabs

I have seen Youtubes where you mention a full set of tabs and lesson with slowdown option but I do not see it on the site. Other folks have asked. Is it not available??

3 Likes

Welcome to BBC! Nice to have you onboard! in answer to your question, sometimes there are copy rite issues so there are restrictions/monetary hurdles to overcome. But most of the time there are great people in this forum and they come to the rescue with an answer or the information to take are of what you desire!. Hope that helps. :sunglasses: Oh if you have the lesson book , Earl Scruggs and the five string Banjo,(if you don’t I highly suggest you do) The lesson you are looking for is on page 108. The book is available from the Earl Scruggs Center/ Museum. Along with the companion cd I think it runs about $ 35 bucks. Worth the money and a must have for a Banjo Picker. In my humble opinion. :wink:

4 Likes

All tabs will be located on their respective lesson pages. :+1:

3 Likes

@ozleeper, welcome to the forum! Some lessons are free, not sure those includes slow down options, (I don’t want to mislead you though) but others are based on the membership - silver or gold. With gold, you have unlimited access, and with silver some limited access. Hopefully more knowledgeable member will help you soon with this. But otherwise like Michael said tabs and slow down tef files are all on the lesson page.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @ozleeper

1 Like

Hey @ozleeper, shoot me an email at ben at banjobenclark.com and let me know which instrument you’re looking for.

3 Likes

Ozleeper? Great name, but are you a kangaroo? :slight_smile:
It sounds like a name from Down Under.

4 Likes