Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Finding Songs

Any tricks to finding available song listings? I was looking for the Hank Williams/ Bill Monroe classic “I’m Blue and I’m Lonesome Too” any instrument but guitar in particular. Thanks, Jess-

Written in 1951, so it’s probably still under copywrite. Lessons for copywrited songs are not available on the site at this time. Clicking the instrument tabs will give a list of all the lessons Ben has provided. There’s tons of them, so you should easily be able to find something you like at whatever playing level you like.

Hello. I am trying to find a lesson for banjo on Clinch Mountain Backstep. Is it still under copyright or am I just not looking close enough? Thank you.
Rene

@millsr I don’t believe that Ben has that lesson on his site. However, Bill Evans has one.

1 Like

Hi @millsr Rene welcome to @BanjoBen’s Forum

I do believe Clinch Mountain Backstep is still in copyright and that being the case @BanjoBen wouldn’t have a lesson on it anytime soon. But I encourage you to check out Sean Ray’s website he has some great demo videos and a couple of excellent TAB books.

Thank you very much.

1 Like