Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Favorite Camp Moment

We happened to capture a favorite camp moment of mine from Nashville a few weeks ago.

It’s no secret that @JKL is a star.

14 Likes

“Take that, banjo player!”

1 Like

That’s great!! Love it! Go Jeff!! @JKL :+1::grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks, @BanjoBen. You always make camp both challenging and fun. Amazing how each camp feels even better than the last. Looking forward to many more.

1 Like

Thanks, @Flatpickin_Libby. It was a great camp. Hope to run into you someday at one of these—although you may be one of the guest stars! It’s always so impressive to meet all the young talent.

1 Like

Thanks, @Simone. It was fun. Someday we should coordinate going to another camp at the same time. Maybe even add an extra day, stay at the same RV park, and put some family sight seeing into the mix. Ellen and I would enjoy hanging out with y’all!

1 Like

@Flatpickin_Libby I am the banjo player in that picture. As soon as Jeff began to rip on the kazoo (which is now an official bluegrass instrument) I had to stop playing and contemplate how to cool him off, but dang I looked serious! lol

2 Likes

Haha. I thought about the camp in Athens, GA but we ended up having 3 gigs last weekend. I hope I can come to one someday!

I am going to Bryan Sutton’s Blue Ridge Guitar Camp in Brevard, NC in June! Not sure if anybody else here has gone to that!

4 Likes

Went to Bela’s first Blue Ridge Banjo Camp at that same spot. The facilities and camp were really great! I’m sure you will have a big time.

4 Likes