Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Essay Contest!

Congrats to all the winners!

10 Likes

Congratulations to the winners.

10 Likes

gif To all the winners and all who entered the contest. Wishing you all well for the future in your education and future careers.

11 Likes

Wow! Thank you all so much! I really appreciate all your generosity and kindness in offering something to the 4th and 5th place as well!! I had a lot of fun participating in this essay contest! Thank you to all the staff at Banjo Benā€™s General Store- @BanjoBen, @aliciabowman, etc!! And congrats to all winners as well! :partying_face:

13 Likes

Wow Gunnar!!! Cheers!

And looking forward to reading Gunnarā€™s mind. :wink:

Congrats to other winners and Lucy too!

11 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!! to all you 2020 graduateā€™s and to all the contest winnerā€™s and participantā€™s ! you all deserve the best! Hats off!!! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Congrats everyone :purple_heart::blush:!!

10 Likes

Congrats, guys! Fantastic job to everyone! We had fun watching the livestream during dinner - thanks @BanjoBen and Charlie Belle! :grinning:

11 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and runners up!

9 Likes

Hey, I know him! Congrats, Kevin and all the winners!

9 Likes

Congratulations winners!

9 Likes

Congrats to all the winners. Excited to read them and canā€™t wait for the next contest!:grinning:

8 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! :partying_face:

What a great opportunity and experience for all who entered! :writing_hand:

A big thank you to the sponsors! :clap:

8 Likes

From what Ben said in his announcement live stream, I really want to read these entries. Sounds like some good learninā€™ material.

Congrats to all the winners!

10 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! @GraceS and @Lucy_L really happy for yā€™all and look forward to reading your entries!

Thanks yā€™all, Iā€™m already a life member, so Iā€™m planning to give the membership to a friend. But that general store gift cardā€¦ I could really use a Bluechip and a metronomeā€¦

14 Likes

I wish Iā€™d known you need a metronome. I would have put one in the bag I left for you. You can get it next time youā€™re in town.

9 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!

8 Likes

Ok cool, thanks!

6 Likes