Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Electric Guitar. Our version of TSO’s Oh holy night

Click on the link below to see our version of Trans Siberian Orchestra’s Oh Holy Night. This was my first time on electric guitar since I was a teenager. You will have to fast forward to 44:00 to see it. We’re doing Carol of the Bells on Sunday, it should be pretty fun!

4 Likes

Wow that was awesome! Great job!

2 Likes

Url signature expired

2 Likes

^^ what he said…

1 Like

Facebook links never seem to last very long. Got a link to YouTube?

2 Likes

Please post the link again! It disappeared!

2 Likes

Sorry about that. Here it is again, I’ll try the YouTube link but when I originally tried it was not the whole service

1 Like

Also here is part two of our program from this past Sunday. Check out 40:35 for our TSO song for Part 2 and also the next song, “Jesus what a wonderful child” turned out pretty well.
I did find the YouTube for this, but the audio is terrible.

3 Likes

Wow! Yet another full-on production! Can only guess the amount of practice time put in by all on these! Sounded great (despite youtube)! My son did this TSO song a few years back (electric guitar) for school Christmas show, it’s not an easy song!

1 Like

Nice job! Your tone has a bit of Brian May in there :+1:

1 Like

I’m not sure if your talking about the lead, but I wasn’t playing lead. Our lead player does have a pretty good sound!

2 Likes

If the Facebook links are still messed up you can check out Turning Point at Mabel White Baptist Church on Facebook.

2 Likes

Dang, I missed it. Any chance of sharing on Dropbox or Google Drive?

2 Likes