Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Eddy Finn Ukulele

Anybody bought one of these Eddy Finn Ukuleles from the general store? I got one for Christmas and love it!

2 Likes

I think I’d like to put a coat of poly on it but would that affect the sound?

2 Likes

I got an Eddy Finn “Moon” Uke from the BBGStore for a friend’s granddaughter and I absolutely love it. More importantly, she loved it and plays it regularly. It has a great full sound and plays beautiful.

2 Likes

I feel pretty confident that it would affect it some and not for the better. How much, I don’t know.

3 Likes

Thanks, good to know someone else’s opinion. I thought it would probably affect it but hoped it wouldn’t.

2 Likes

Don’t coat it, adding extra finish to instruments almost always does bad things to the sound

2 Likes

Ok, thanks, I won’t be coating it.

2 Likes

Thought I’d finally share a video of my ukulele, I love it! Although not as much as mandolin and guitar.:upside_down_face:
8 Likes

I got my daughter the blue one for Christmas.

She’s really just now getting in to it. We were planning our first outing to a local ukulele group when this dang virus shut everything down.

It’s a great little uke for the money. No complaints at all.

7 Likes

Lots of great ukulele tutorials on YouTube @Mark_Rocka

4 Likes

Nice! I almost got that one, but then I liked the fact that the moon one was circular. Ukulele is a good instrument for carrying around wherever and you can learn simple chords that sound great, as well as make up silly melodies like the one in my video.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I think I like the tone on yours even better than my daughter’s. It sounds great!

2 Likes

Thanks! It definitely has a nice ‘round’ tone to it.:smile:

3 Likes