Early This Morning

I’ll elaborate on this.

What are the things that are made?
The Pharoh
The Egyptians army men
The insects, animals, nature involved in the plague
The sea
etc.

How did these creations understand God’s power?
Towards fulfilling God’s purpose…
You (king) keep my people under bondage, you pay for it!
Insects, animals, I have created you for my pleasure, and my pleasure is that you do your part to help my people.
The sea (the nature), you need to give way for my people, obey my command.

Why so?
Cause His people needed to witness God’s power and thereby know God to fulfill God’s purpose.

@Shaky_loves_banjo, I don’t know what you posted, but we can openly discuss anything in the private thread. Maybe I’ll do a test post to make it alive if it is dormant.

Actually went to the Space center in Huntsville Alabama today, it was an interesting place.

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing @JKL!

2 Likes

It is a nice museum. Most folks think of Kennedy Space Center in Florida or Johnson Space Center in Houston TX when thinking of NASA. But Florida was chosen for safer launches over the Ocean and Johnson was the Senate Majority Leader from TX and then Vice President, so Mission Control landed in Texas due to his influence. But the space program really started in Huntsville and is still where most of the launch designs occur.

5 Likes

Thanks, Mark. Good to hear from you!

1 Like

Yes @JKL. When Dad was working with the team NASA stood for North Alabama Space Agency until Johnson came along after Kennedy (haha). The center of the early space race for the US was Huntsville.

3 Likes

Welcome home, Orion!

3 Likes

Welcome back from a loop around the sky!
“The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’s: But the earth hath he given to the children of men.” Psalm‬ ‭115‬:‭16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

6 Likes

“The earth is the LORD’s, and the fulness thereof; The world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, And established it upon the floods.”

Welcome back from the second heaven :+1: :grin:

1 Like

Love the reference to the water under the earth, and the foundations it rests on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:”

1 Like

YES! That’s another one! Water under and above the earth… not outer space. Starting in Genesis 1, and reinforced in nearly every book of God’s Word! “He founded it upon the floods”.

“Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, And ye waters that be above the heavens.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭148‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

1 Like

:+1::+1:

(notice the plural heavens. I’d be curious as to why you’d say man can access the first heaven, but not the second heaven.)

Psalm 82:5, …all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
after it was given to men… haha

Because God set man upon the earth, and I t alone was formed to be inhabited. “For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.” Isaiah‬ ‭45‬:‭18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The moon is a light and cannot be inhabited; leaving the earth is a demonic deception designed to ultimately explain the end-time rapture (“alien abduction”).

First heaven - sky above earth
Second heaven - dome of the firmament (here’s what happened when man tried to reach it)*
Third heaven - God’s home

• “And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.”
    ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭11‬:‭4‬-‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

They COULD have reached the firmament. It was not allowed by God.

Operation Fishbowl was another plan in the mid 20th century to blast atomic explosions into the firmament and penetrate it. They were unsuccessful.

These lights placed directly under the firmament are to serve the earth and be our timepiece. And hey - if we never went, what on earth could make us believe we’re going back?
“And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

What is the difference between these? And what would even be the difference between the “dome of the firmament” and space? Is the “dome” not where the stars and heavenly bodies would reside?

Keep in mind this does not denote which heaven they were trying to reach…

The dome is the firmament, hard and strong as described in the Bible; and the lights God placed for us are under it but unreachable and uninhabitable. Man was placed upon the earth.

During the flood the windows of this firm dome opened and the earth was flooded from 3 sources. (Windows of heaven, rain, and fountains of the great deep)

How do you know that the firmament is a dome shape?