Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Dueling Banjos with Gunnar

20 Likes

You guys are amazing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dueling Thunderstruck and more. Love it!

2 Likes

Thanks! I was trying to think of something that would be both cool and funny and that’s the first thing that came to my head, so I thought “Well why not?” :rofl:

2 Likes

Loved it fellas! :grin::+1:
And the location was great!

2 Likes

Thanks! I love that place.

2 Likes

Great job, y’all!

2 Likes

Nice video, y’all sound great…it was really interesting the volume change while walking around the building at the end. You were doing a proof of the Doppler Effect with banjos.

3 Likes

Loved it, @Mason_Crone & @Dragonslayer! Fun song, and setting. Looks like you guys had a great time with this.

Kudos to Mason for putting up with Gunnar cranking on the pegs. Kudos to Gunnar for his usual flair.

When you guys walked out of the frame, I immediately knew what you were going to do. The building choice was perfect for it. :wink:

3 Likes

Love it!

3 Likes

Thanks y’all!!

3 Likes

Liked the Thunderstruck part. Also thought I heard a bit of Xanadu by Rush. Hmmm?

2 Likes

I read somewhere that as a child, Earl and his brother would practice their timing by starting off playing a tune together, then both walking around the house and coming back to the spot where they started to see if they were still in sync.

3 Likes

I always heard that it was his sister he would do that with.
But yeah, that is the story that we were referencing by doing that, thanks for noticing lol

3 Likes