Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Dude, I’m gettin’ a Twanger!

Just ordered my Gold Tone OB-3 “Twanger” from Ben’s General Store! It will be my first “serious” banjo and I can’t wait to get my hands on it! I’ve been fortunate enough to hear Jake and Adam’s group “Spillwater Drive” play live and I’ve met the guys a few times. The Twanger is the banjo that Adam plays live now. He’s even let me play his a couple of times and I can tell there’s a world of difference between the Twanger and my lower-end banjos. Anyway, I just wanted to crow a little bit about it! It’s going to be a happy holiday season at my house!! Thanks Ben and the team for offering this banjo!

15 Likes

I’m stoked for you, @dmsmith227!

2 Likes

Congratulations David!

1 Like

I hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

2 Likes

@dmsmith227,

I am excited and happy for you. You see, someday, I will also have this experience as I believe I will order a Twanger too… trusting in @BanjoBen, @Jake and many others from the store that they designed this “value” Banjo for us, the students.

In that way, my joy for you is complete, free of envy and full of joy… I share this with you Banjo Brother!

Enjoy it to the fullest for years to come and share your experiences with us where we can be included in your joy and live in that big dream until our day comes…

4 Likes

WOW, congratulations David. I really think you’re gonna love it.

3 Likes