Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Dragonslayer?

Not seen Gunnar active on the forum since I got out of hospital.

4 Likes

According to rumor, he got married :grinning:

5 Likes

Is he still in and around the Boone NC area???

1 Like

That’s great news @Flatpickin_Libby maybe his partner is keeping a tight rein on him.:wedding:

5 Likes

Let’s hope so!

3 Likes

I believe they are still around the Boone area, and are doing their best to start a music business. Haven’t heard from him in a little while but that’s Gunnar!

4 Likes

I’ll have to look him up and see. My son is still in Boone. He will have his masters in December.

3 Likes

Cool. My son went to App State. Checking to see if I can find his store.

2 Likes

Married life must be keeping him busy. He rarely posts on Facebook any more either. Most of the posts on his timeline are from his mom tagging him.

1 Like

I’ve not been around him in person since he’s been wedded, but I’ve heard from those who have. The reason he’s not posting on facebook anymore is because he’s too busy caressing his bride’s cheek while gazing into her eyes.

6 Likes

Well, if she’s willing to turn the other cheek, and his eyes don’t go gazing elsewhere, there could be some hope for a long & blessed marriage!

1 Like

Awe how sweet or should that be how sweat?:heart:

3 Likes

13 Likes

@Michael_Mark that made me laugh out loud. That WAS a little heavy on the descriptive side; perhaps what’s painful is imagining Heidi’s point of view.

11 Likes

Whew! Y’all are brutal!

5 Likes

I know this was almost a week ago but that made me laugh :rofl:

3 Likes