Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Download for offline

I spend a lot of time in places where I don’t have service. I tried to store lessons for offline use but get a message stating my browser does not support this feature and to use one of the following but none are listed. I’m using an Android phone with Google. Can someone point me in the right direction to correct the issue please? Thank you

1 Like

That feature pretty much doesn’t work for most people. AFAIK there’s a new version of this site coming sometime this year (?) that should hopefully restore the offline functionality.

1 Like

As @LorenDB stated there have been issues with downloading lessons. I have never used this feature but to the best of my memory you could only download one lesson at a time that was held in your browser for offline access. @Mark_Rocka or @BanjoBen should be able to offer more precise info on this topic

Sadly, this feature broke a while back and there doesn’t seem to be a permanent fix for it.

1 Like

I paid 10 $ for this lesson, but I am unable to store lesson offline via the button above.
There is just a new page appearing that says:
“Woah there, partner!
It looks like your browser doesn’t support this feature. You might consider upgrading to one of these browsers in order to take full advantage of this site.”

What’s wrong with this? Got any help?
Otherwise I would like to get my money back.

Hi Klaus. There have been problems with the download feature for years. You can still access your lesson by logging in online. I am sure @BanjoBen will address your other query when he reads this

See my reply to your other post here, @klaus.reichenauer

@klaus.reichenauer: Here’s a workaround that will help you download your lesson.

3 Likes