Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Discuss the Mandolin lesson: Jesus Paid It All on Mandolin

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/jesus-paid-it-all-on-mandolin-mandolin-intermediate

This mandolin solo stands alone or fits in nicely with the guitar feature. I love bringing these beautiful hymn melodies to life in our own bluegrass style, and I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I did creating it!

6 Likes

I’m gonna have to learn this, can’t wait for the guitar lesson

1 Like

Perfect timing for this weekend! I like the hybrid picking and quarter triplets on guitar.

Harrison, I am holding out for the eefing part lesson :wink:

2 Likes

You mean you can’t improvise? :wink:

2 Likes

Is the guitar tab ready?

2 Likes

Spectacular…

Can’t wait to learn it… on Mandolin. Wish I could partner up with a guitarist to learn together…

What a wonderful Post for Good Friday :latin_cross:

:pray:Thanks for the inspiration, @BanjoBen :pray:

3 Likes

It’s was in the .tef tab file but I just posted the .pdf. I really want to encourage y’all to use the .tef tab files–I feel like a lot of folks aren’t taking advantage of them. Let me know if you have any questions.

5 Likes

How about this… start working on the mandolin and I’ll try to learn the guitar parts. Maybe we can put them together at some point.

5 Likes

You are way too good for me, Brother @Mike_R! I love the idea… and will print it now!

2 Likes

Hi Ben, Beautiful arrangement… The play along tracks seem to be all the same though with both mandolin and guitar. I’d like to have just the guitar to play along with. Thanks!

1 Like

I got it fixed, so sorry about that! Thank you!

2 Likes

You are fast! Thanks!!

3 Likes

@johnmarkva,

Hi there and welcome to the Forum. Glad you stopped in… and I invite you to come back often.

1 Like

My brother and I are learning this song and I really like it Thank You for making it🙂

4 Likes

You’re welcome! Please post a video of you two playing it!

4 Likes

Ok we will try to post one when we learn it together.

3 Likes