Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Discuss the Guitar lesson: Will the Circle Be Unbroken Build-a-Break

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/will-the-circle-be-unbroken-build-a-break-guitar-advanced

It’s build-a-break time and we’re about to have FUN. Start with a basic-ish melody then add harmonies and eighth notes. For the last solo, we go off the rails a bit…in a good way! There’s something here for every guitar picker, that’s for sure! You’ve just gotta hear this one!

Hey Ben. For some reason the video teaching how to do the 3rd solo does not work. I’m trying to get it down and I am somewhat, but the video would help. I love the website and feel I really am growing as a musician because of it. Thank you for all the material!!!

1 Like

For some reason this video is not showing for me, either. Let me check that out, and thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Got it fixed, @lattynd! Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks Ben. That’s a great lesson. And yes I’ve heard that version by Randy Scruggs on youtube. Thanks alot!!

1 Like

Hi Ben I wonder what’s happening - when I click tabs for this and others I just get a blank screen with home bar at the top but nothing but a white page below. Can’t seem to access tabs for any of the lessons I’m trying to access.

Thanks,

Justin

Hi Justin, How are you accessing the website? PC Mac or Phone. If PC if you look to the bottom left of your screen you’ll see the file download. Look in you’re Download Folder.